Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'octopus' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

applying adaptive facade to mesh

Hi, Does anybody know how I can apply this adaptive octopus facade to a mesh facade? As the definition only can use a surface I cannot appl…

Started by Adam Fenton

4 Jan 2, 2020
Reply by Ahmed Ali

Octopus basics help required

Hi I am trying to run my first octopus simulation. But I am stuggling a bit to start with new component.  G = I am connecting to my variabl…

Started by Michal Dengusiak

23 Mar 6, 2019
Reply by Kristian B

Octopus beginner - optimization not occuring

Hello,   I've been trying to run octopus for the past days but I get results that only vary on the diversity/obj1 and diversity/obj2 but ne…

Started by Luisa Scambia

0 Apr 11, 2016

Octopus - Review Genomes

Hello, I have successfully completed an Octopus run to analyze the impact of a skylighting system on Energy Use, light levels, and cost (p…

Started by Reinhardt Swart

1 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Paul Diaz

Solar vector, radiation and shading devices

Hello everybody, I need help for an optimization issue. I'm trying to design shading panels for a surface divided in diamond glass panels…

Started by Ilona Pinto de Araujo

2 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

Running Integer Values with Octopus

Hi guys! Does anyone know how to 'force' Octopus to run only slider integer values? For example, I have an integer slider between 0.1 and…

Started by Reinhardt Swart

0 Jun 24, 2015

Basic Octopus Help

I am trying Octopus for the first time; all of the tutorials and previous posts seem to have older components that make it so that the Octo…

Started by yeliz karadayi

1 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Nitë

Grosshopper file stops responding, can't open the file

Hi everyone Could somebody please check if this grasshopper file openes? After adding Octopus Component an error list popped up and when I…

Started by Daniel

0 Apr 13, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service