Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'nurbs' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mesh to NURBS

I know that there has been discussions regarding this issue but I wasn't able to use any of the solutions that were suggested (ex. Using T-…

Started by Freeda Jane Madius

16 May 16, 2020
Reply by wang

I want to make NURBS surface. In python

I programed it using this site, but an error happened ↓ http://mikity.wikidot.com/example-code-of-bezier-and-b-spline-surface-python Do…

Started by Y.Kate

5 Oct 8, 2017
Reply by Y.Kate

Bitmap to nurbs

Hi everybody! I'm working on a project, where I have to convert a monochrome picture into a nurbs curve. I already found a solution, but I…

Started by Lucas

1 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

NURBS curve from random segments of a polygon

Hi everyone, I'm trying to connect with "Nurbs Curve" some points on random segments of a polygon (as you can see in Test Nurbs curve.jpg).…

Started by RobeF

2 May 16, 2017
Reply by RobeF

only apply surface manipulation inside sphere

Only apply surface manipulation inside sphere, that is what I am trying to do. The original formula comes from Shy Tavori of youtube tit…

Started by Weklic

1 Apr 24, 2017
Reply by Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd

From mesh or brep to one continuous surface

Hi guys, For my thesis I am working on timber shell structures, but I have some troubles with converting meshes, breps and surfaces. After…

Started by Sebastien de Wit

8 Oct 11, 2016
Reply by Sebastien de Wit

Curve around polyline

Hi all! I have the following problem: Given a 2d polyline (always closed - always consisting of line segments) I would like to get a closed…

Started by nikos tzar

12 Apr 3, 2016
Reply by nikos tzar

Complex rail sweeps failing

Hello Hello,  So I have managed to develop a series of complex NURBS curve, and I now need to turn them into surfaces. My thought was to d…

Started by Bradley Bowers

1 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by taz

Sketchup Model (Mesh) to Smooth and Clean Rhino nurb

Hello, I got this octopus model from the Sketchup Warehouse and I would like to change it to nice, clean nurbs to manipulate its tentacles…

Started by Chansoo Byeon

10 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Nik Willmore

nurbs wrapping funky surface

Hi all, I´m trying to control a cloud of points to be able to create a nurbs srf. object through srfGrid component. The thing is that inste…

Started by jozze

5 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by jozze

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service