Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'matrix' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Re-roll

I want to unroll a brep composed of some ruled surfaces,edit its edges (add some jags along the edges) and re-roll it to see the result !Ho…

Started by Kaveh Allahdin

2 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by phillip

matrix datatype in Rhinocommon

Hi, I want to perform matrix operations (multiply, invert, etc.) and I know this can be done using two dimensional arrays and some custom f…

Started by Jacek Jaskólski

14 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Daniël Smidt

Which parameters had made this result?

Hi I've made a simple chart. For instance inputs are included X & Y series and the results which are given are Z series. I wanna know w…

Started by navid

1 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

Wish: matrix operations

Hi,  I realize that GH 0.9 includes some matrix components, but it seems that these won't be available until Rhino 5 and apart from the co…

Started by Jesus Galvez

0 Nov 26, 2012

Managing branches / dividing curves

Hello everyone, Im new using Grasshopper, I was wondering if someone could help me.I created 2 circles from the same center , the first one…

Started by Joan tarragon

3 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Joan tarragon

Managing branches and creating polylines

Hello all, I thought this was going to be a very simple task but now I'm stumped.   I have these profiles that I'm attempting to connect wi…

Started by Brian Harms

7 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Brian Harms

Problem with transformation combination component with 0 degree rotations

I have found a problem when combining transformations and I way wondering if anyone has seen this or has any suggestions.   I am unfolding…

Started by Walter Zesk

0 Apr 29, 2011

compound transform input order is reversed?

Has anyone been using the compound transform component?  I  have found that when I combine two transformations with the component, I need t…

Started by Walter Zesk

2 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Walter Zesk

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service