Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'manipulation' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SURFACE MANIPULATION

hello, I have a certain surface I intend to manipulate. my goal is to make a triangulated skylight roof that it's vertices are changed acc…

Started by Barak Perecman

0 Jun 8, 2017

only apply surface manipulation inside sphere

Only apply surface manipulation inside sphere, that is what I am trying to do. The original formula comes from Shy Tavori of youtube tit…

Started by Weklic

1 Apr 24, 2017
Reply by Vongsawat Wongkijjalerd

Manipulation with 3D-scanned objects

Hi forum  I'm fairly new to working in Grasshopper, so please bear with me :) I'm currently working on a project where i am trying to mani…

Started by Jesper

3 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by Kim hauer

How to adjust surface to dropped geometry

Hello People, im not exactly new to gh, but before i`m getting started,  i wanted to ask for some input. I have a building(polysurface) whi…

Started by Helmchen

5 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

How to repeat certain items in a list with certain times

Hello everyone, I have been trying to merge two different lists, the ones on the left. The upper left one is being inserted into the bo…

Started by omnia

1 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by omnia

Trying to modify a phone case from rhino in grasshopper to display data. *Update

Hello, So my project is to take a phone case, and distort the external panels of it with data on the amount of swear words we use in text m…

Started by joseph Zarroli

0 Apr 12, 2016

Folding surface/facade with consistent width of panel/surface?

Hi, I worked with grasshopper a lot a couple years ago and am just now coming back to it and having trouble getting my head in the right mi…

Started by Elizabeth Austin

1 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Elizabeth Austin

Computing angles of folding in origami model

We are in the process of building an origami based model in grasshopper. Attached are two gh files, in the first one one side of the form i…

Started by Laila Alawneh

1 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Laila Alawneh

Terrain manipulation and breakline generation

Hi I would like to generate a road/street network on a terrain mesh. I have 2D map information and I have generated the terrain mesh from t…

Started by Mikel

4 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Rémy Maurcot

3d Grid Distortion

Hello, I have been trying so hard to create a 3d grid and to be able to distort it with some attractor points just like the attached image…

Started by Elias El Soueidi

2 Apr 27, 2015
Reply by dajana

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service