Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'learning' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Intro

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself as say hello to everyone. I have been practicing architecture the past 10 years and have…

Started by hAcopi

2 Mar 22, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

I am new to grasshopper, i have seen the 13 videos on this site and a few couple videos on youtube. What is the best way to proceed ahead in learning grasshopper?..

What is the best way to proceed. I need to understand how components and definitions work. Please suggest. Thanks.

Started by Abhishek Bhaskar

9 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Armin Seltz

Reparameterizing coordinates

I need a little a help, i just started learning grasshopper and i'm stuck with a problem. Its killing me. I'm learning from AAD Algorithms-…

Started by Boronkay Gábor

2 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Boronkay Gábor

Recommended reading

I have been looking for well written books on the subject of Grasshopper. Can anyone recommend any books on the subject? I have only found…

Started by Hayes Urban

0 Feb 24, 2016

Rhino geometry ressources

Hi all, I'm using grasshopper for some times and I like more and more using python with it. But I'm totally self-learning (python and rhin…

Started by Sébastien Mennetret

2 May 9, 2013
Reply by Sébastien Mennetret

Recommended literature

Hello guys, From participating in another discussion I just stumbled on this book.  It looks like a pragmatic book for consulting or learn…

Started by Jesus Galvez

2 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Jesus Galvez

GH learning workflow

I took Advanced Parametric Design and Generative Modelling as an elective last Winter, since then, we were encouraged to self- research an…

Started by Constantine Ronquillo

2 May 9, 2012
Reply by Constantine Ronquillo

Online resource for learning from, sharing and referencing scripts and models

I would like to share with the community a resource that I have been working on for just under a year, that may be of interest to some of y…

Started by Gwyll

0 Feb 6, 2012

meeting Berlin?

hi! i was thinking if there is someone interested to organize a meeting in Berlin?. i don't see too much activity in this city with Grassho…

Started by Javier

13 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Javier

learning GH.

Hi everybody.Coming from cinema 4D; I'm really attracted by parametric design allowed by GH. Today, I have, at my disposal, a pc with rhino…

Started by tib ctrl

3 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by tib ctrl

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service