Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'layer' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

laser cutting : how to group curves into different layers

Hi to everybody! I have a new problem with gh.. I would like to arrange the layers as in the picture to cut them with laser. Could you help…

Started by Formotopia

6 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Formotopia

reference *.3dm with full layer name filter

When importing *.3dm files in GH, it would be great if the filter feature would feed a value list automatically and mainly would make use o…

Started by Martin Siegrist

0 Nov 29, 2015

Referencing 3dm files - layer filter

I like to reference 3dm files and create something like an assembly. The reference 3dm component has a layer filter, but what if I forgot…

Started by Martin Siegrist

9 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Martin Siegrist

Removing inner surface form Dbl Layer Windows

Hi, I am looking the most efficient way in grasshopper to remove the inner layer of glazing in order to have normal right.  Facade glass wa…

Started by Michal Dengusiak

0 Jul 3, 2013

Refresh layertable

Hi all, To import all layers in grasshopper i use the following code in c# Rhinoceros.DocObjects.Tables.LayerTable layertable = doc.Layer…

Started by Flat Tyre

8 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by djordje

Bake to layers - layer name restrictions in string creation?

Are there certain restrictions to assign layernames if baking objects? Using Giulio´s BakeWithAttributes GH will avoid baking objects at al…

Started by phillip

0 Mar 15, 2013

C# bake on custom new layer

Hallo guys, i'm a beginner with C# so sorry for the noob question. I have a series of polylines and i need to create for each polyline a te…

Started by Paolo Alborghetti

3 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Florian Frank

Trying to pick GH referenced objects by their "original" layer

Hi everyone, I'm trying to pick some objects according to the layer of the rhino object from which they were referenced into GH, but I'm no…

Started by Juan Pablo Ugarte

3 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Juan Pablo Ugarte

WISH : Grasshopper aware of layers

It seems that for Grasshopper, all Rhino input objects are "the same", meaning that HG doesn't care about layer, color, nor any other such…

Started by Olivier Suire

3 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Olivier Suire

Geometry Cache baking layer

I was not sure how to move a discussion item to the bug list so I attached the following link.  Here is a link to what I believe is a bug i…

Started by Stan Carroll

0 Aug 9, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service