Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'kangaroo' (273)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kangaroo Rolling Wheel Help

Hey, Trying to figure out the best way to model a new wheel form rolling down a hill in Rhino. The wheel can stay perfectly rigid and simp…

Started by Jake Rudin

3 Mar 30, 2020
Reply by Samim Mehdizadeh

Kangaroo Springs Runtime error

hello!  i've been stumped for a few hours and thought i would see if the crowd here could help out.  i am trying to get a minimal surface…

Started by carrie mcknelly

9 Feb 19, 2019
Reply by John Zhune

planar hexagons kangaroo

hey guys, i know there are a lot of discussions dealing with this topic, but i couldnt find a solution for my problem. i want to use kangar…

Started by bea franko

5 Nov 28, 2018
Reply by Contestables

Morph Hexagonal (HoneyComb) Surface

Hello Guys. I m trying to find the way how to make geometry like this. I m doing honeycomb from hexagonal grid with attractor and I wanna…

Started by Rodion Eremeev

3 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by Nenad Vukic

wind veil

Hi everyone,   I made a wind-facade but somehow the louvre doesn't moves independently. I was wondering if it is possible to make the wind…

Started by Jon

3 Jul 13, 2018
Reply by Wei Lin

Kangaroo Simulation MAC

Hi Everyone, i was trying to simulate a unionForce on a mesh plane with Kangaroo. My Problem is: how can I start the simulation? In the PC…

Started by Ralf Meissner

2 Jun 14, 2018
Reply by Antonio

Unrolling with Ivy

Hello, I'm trying to unroll my tubular relaxed mesh (made through kangaroo mesh relaxation) using the plugin Ivy. I am having trouble matc…

Started by Camille

1 Mar 19, 2018
Reply by Yassmin

Attempting Relaxation meshes without Weaverbird

Hi there, I've just be recently trying to attempt relaxed mesh surfaces using the Exoskeleton + Kangaroo components, but without Weaverbir…

Started by Edward

10 Mar 8, 2018
Reply by Yassmin

Shrink wrapping a mesh with Kangaroo.

Evening, I'm trying to shrink wrap a mesh I have in rhino, when I try and join the mesh to the mesh volume the volume component doesn't se…

Started by Alex Woolgar

8 Feb 21, 2018
Reply by Puree

kangaroo membrane simulation flies away

Hey, I have been trying to create a membrane simulation in Kangaroo which worked first few times I ran the simulation but then suddenly st…

Started by marijakatrina

7 Nov 20, 2017
Reply by ng5 Alex

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service