Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'geco' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Geco environment definition

Hi everyone! I am trying to evaluate the efficiency of a little dwelling in the forest. I have a couple of questions: - Is there a simple w…

Started by Chiara

0 Apr 16, 2016

Galapagos geco optimize tower

Hi, I am working on my graduation project for architecture school. My goal is to achieve a building (skyscraper) which adapts to the envir…

Started by Henk

2 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by hosam

convert text to number value

Hello ,  I'm  gonna using optimization with geco plug in , but the result which coming out from lua component is a Text not numeric value…

Started by Reham Ahmed

9 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by Eran Shoshan

gECO Responsive Surface Openings

After some long trial and error, I got this to work. I saw someone else had done it but didn't post anything on how to do it. I frequently…

Started by ThreePointSquare

14 May 28, 2015
Reply by bura2323

Rotate panels perpendicular to vector/point

Hi! I am trying to achieve the following, a building which optimizes the use of solar energy. One surface of the façades is filled with pv-…

Started by Maria-89

0 Apr 15, 2015

design the facade optimized for comfort by geco/ecotect/winair

Hi I want to design the facade of architecture by using an environmental algorithm. I tried calculating CFD of the model of rhino and gras…

Started by RaiN

3 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by tzl

mixed use tower floor plan galapagos

hi, i am trying to create a mixed-use high-rise building in grasshopper. My main goal is to create a tower which adapts to its users. I was…

Started by Henk

0 Nov 18, 2014

geco-ecotect: how to create shadows on floor plate instead of the ground plane by varying the input mesh?

This script cast shadow on the ground plane. This is more suitable for casting the building shadow on the site. But what I want is…

Started by Fanny Y

1 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by Fanny Y

two grids in geco (ecotect) at the same time?

Hi everyone, This is my first post in this forum. First off all, I really appreciate your work and it already helped me with many issues.…

Started by Ivan B

0 Feb 25, 2014

Geco - Ecotect connection problem

Have anybody of you guys experienced a "connection" problem with Geco and Ecotect? When I try to export Mesh geometry from Grasshopper with…

Started by George Bukosdi

2 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Turner Chang

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service