Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'face' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Select and Delete Mesh Faces

Hi Guys,   Rhino is not so good at selecting mesh faces and i have to select each mesh face by clicking on each of them which is very time…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

19 Mar 28, 2019
Reply by Andrei Raducanu

Mesh Error

Hi there, I am trying to create a mesh but I am getting this error message: "Face vertex exceeds mesh vertex count.". Has anyone come acros…

Started by Mara Dumitru

1 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Jordi Calver

divided faces in solid difference

I have a question about Solid Difference.First I create a circle and then extrude it, theres a seam (i marked in red) And when I make a so…

Started by Juani Simioli

3 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by Michael Pryor

Cull mesh faces, what do I miss?

I want to cull the green yellow marked mesh face, but when I attach it to the cull mesh face component, it does not work. Do I need to flat…

Started by Weklic

7 Jun 4, 2017
Reply by Weklic

Cut surface using sphere

Trying to create a surface with spheres cut into it (see attached image). I was able to split the spheres using a surface so that I have my…

Started by Ben Weatherhead

0 Apr 8, 2017

Switch Once

Unroll and Unfold flatten my surfaces to world co-ordinates which ever way my surface normals face. Is there a way to alter this - or if no…

Started by Jonathan Sheridan

2 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Sheridan

scale mesh faces by curvature

I'm looking to approximate a brep with a mesh and scale the faces according to curvature of the brep. The edge length of the mesh faces wou…

Started by Bret Vanderhyden

2 May 10, 2016
Reply by Bret Vanderhyden

Error using Mesh Maschine

Hello everyone, I wanted to use the mesh machine component to smoothen and to redefine a mesh which is quite complex, because it is a 3d s…

Started by Sam

0 May 6, 2015

Removing inner Faces of a Mesh

Hi, take a look at these to Meshes in rendered Mode (with snow - since Christmas is coming up). This is one Mesh and I would like to cull t…

Started by Karl Wecker

12 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Thorsten Strathaus

deconstructing a surface into faces

Hi folks and happy 2014, I have a sloped surface (or mesh) in Rhino which I am trying to "deconstruct" with Grasshopper and "triangulate"…

Started by Eleftherios Dousis

8 Jan 4, 2014
Reply by Eleftherios Dousis

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service