Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'extrusion' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adaptive Diagrid Facade Panels

Hello,I need a little hand with a project of mine. I'm trying to create a diagrid surface that is organized into frames and panels. The pan…

Started by Caleb Wild

14 Jun 13, 2019
Reply by Christopher Flynn

closing up the gaps between extrusions

Hi, i wanted to close up the gap you can see here  I have attached the files down below,  Thank you 

Started by julianna tong

3 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Multiple Surface Extrude

Hi!! Im working with a model based on repetition of tiny cubes. I want to extrude row of cubes to both sides. I did a surface split against…

Started by Sofia Dominguez

0 Aug 23, 2017

Simple Tessellation on Freeform Surface

Hello, I'm trying to make a simple tessellated texture on the front face of a freeform surface. I have spend the last week or so learning a…

Started by Ben Weatherhead

9 Apr 2, 2017
Reply by Ben Weatherhead

heatsink profile

Hi folks! After your help I've been working towards success after my previous question! now another question comes: it looks like there ar…

Started by Eduard

2 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Eduard

Extrusion based on object color

I have some colored text imported from an illustrator file. That is given. In Rhino I am transforming the text into surfaces, which also pr…

Started by Christian Schneider

9 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by vishal signapurkar

Sweep 2 not working as it should

Hi everyone. I started my advanture with Grasshopper some days ago and after some tutorials I decided to create my first own deffinition.…

Started by Dawid

2 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Dawid

A beginning stage question

Hi guys, I m totally new in grasshopper and I m working on my first gh final submission. In my script, I want to extrude a surface in the d…

Started by Colin Kou

2 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Colin Kou

Image sampler square grid

Hi guys, might be a really simple question but I was wondering if I had a square grid, how can I change the height of each of the squares w…

Started by Jay

5 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Attractors; Extrusions

I need some help. I`m new on gh and I`m trying to make a 3D graph. I have a srf, witch is a profile of a site i`m studying. I want to distr…

Started by Sarah Wahrhaftig

1 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service