Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'extend' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Paneling Tools, grid perimeters

Hi everyone, I'm hoping to seek help here regarding Diagrid-ing a two way surface using Paneling Tools. Only the grids with full 4 verti…

Started by Ying Xu

0 May 17, 2017

RhinoCommon How to extend surface by negative value?

In Rhino I can do: Select surface edge  Extend by let say -1 unit. In rhino C# I type :     A = x.Extend(IsoStatus.East, 1, false); works…

Started by John

5 May 15, 2017
Reply by peter fotiadis

How to print High resolution within box

Hi, I am aware that can print ViewPort with high resolution, However, I am looking for a way that can export to PBG with fixed extends. Is…

Started by Michal Dengusiak

0 May 1, 2017

Extend Mesh Edge and Retopology

Hi everyone!! This is the first time i ask for help. Hope i don't make any mistake. As you can see i'm trying to extend the bottom edge of…

Started by Supermonkey

3 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by Supermonkey

extend curve

Recently started working in Rhino 5 with the latest version of GH. I noticed that the extend module only works when extension length data i…

Started by Sander

0 Jul 29, 2015

#Request - making curve out of a vector direction from a point location on a surface!

Hi, Does anyone of you tried to make this function in grasshopper or Rhino?  Please let us know. Thanks everyone!! Yunbo

Started by Yunbo Liu

10 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Marcus Strube

Extend lines so that they Intersect

Hello!I have a quick question: I have lines going through different points on a curve. I need to exend these lines until they intersect wit…

Started by Cristina Nan

5 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by JS

Extension bug(?)

When I want to extend normalized curve (actually shorten it a bit) with parameter eg. "-0.3" extend component cant reparametrize it - it ju…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

0 Mar 20, 2012

Extend Surface VB.net

Hi, Would you know how to make this method work? many thanks, Arthur  

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

0 May 29, 2010

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service