Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'dome' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grasshopper Plug-in : StructDrawRhino

The first beta of a Grasshopper plug-in version is now included in the StructDrawRhino tool. Initial components to sweep profiles on curv…

Started by Jon Mirtschin

25 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Yutaka takenochi

Rib array on a dome-like surface

Hi everyone, I am a grasshopper newbie. I am trying to model ribs arrayed on an onion dome, trying to make it look like in the attached ph…

Started by gosia

7 Jan 27, 2017
Reply by Birk Binnard

Reciprocal Frame on barrel vault. (kangaroo?)

can anybody help me to create a barrel vault with Kangaroo with this geometry? I need to keep the lengths and the angles constants. It's a…

Started by Francesca Burchi

2 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Francesca Burchi

Facet dome FACES ARE NOT PLANAR for 3D print

Hello. I have this huge problem with a complex geometry that i want to 3D print... but the problem is from the beggining.  It's starting f…

Started by margn bubu

0 Nov 29, 2016

Planar Remeshing - Landesgartenschau Exhibition Hall

G'day!Just wondering if anyone could suggest how to suss out the Planar Remeshing tool by Ramboll Computational Design (http://www.grasshop

Started by Samuel Drew-Rumoro

7 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Samuel Drew-Rumoro

Geodesic sphere - pyramids

Hello everyone!  I need to model double geodesic dome with shifted knots - exactly the same like on this picture: http://canadianart.ca/wp-

Started by Katarzyna Przybyła

11 Apr 28, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

planar hexagonal panel on a parabolic surface

hello, im trying to create planar hexagon panels on a parabolic dome, so far i was unable to make it happen  i've attached the last GH defi…

Started by niv koren

6 Apr 15, 2016
Reply by Mary D

HELP Multiple Attractor Points to generate domes on surface

I need Help! I have created a surface with responds to attractor points. The problem being the maths isn't doing as I hoped. Currently ev…

Started by Mark Eden

0 Mar 23, 2016

voronoi/facet dome pattern relaxation on a sphere surface

Hello,  I'm trying to model something similar to the Andrew Kudless's spore lamp project. I already posted a question about the voronoi dia…

Started by Benoit Martel

16 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Marcus Strube

Geodesic Dome Paneling

This provides a cleaned up (no duplicates), sorted list of components for a dodecahedron based geodesic dome. At the bottom, you'll find mo…

Started by Gabe Krause

4 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by jens jacob jul christensen

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service