Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'domain' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Image Sampler, limited circle sizes and domain questions

Hi, I am new to grasshopper, and I came across the image sampler and would like to make something with that. So first, instead of the rect…

Started by Yan Huang

6 Nov 2, 2017
Reply by Rajaa Issa

fill domain with geometries in an order

Hi I am trying to fill any boundary with few different geometries in some order. Attached image shows the boundary and geometries. 1. the b…

Started by Sid

0 Mar 23, 2017

Strange offset on Surface Domain evalution

Hi I run an easy test with two planar surface. The one with the hole shows an offset of the domain if I use the approximate surface dimensi…

Started by Paolo Cappelletto

1 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Half of a ellipse domain

Hi there, I'm new to grasshopper and I'm at the very beginning. I'm starting with some basic exercise of a math course at my university, an…

Started by shoshone

2 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by shoshone

test data tree for several domains

Hi everyone! I have one question - how to test data tree for several domains  properly. For example, i have a data tree, consisting of seve…

Started by Ksenia Satygo

3 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Ksenia Satygo

Select points inside a cube

Hi there,  im trying to divide points inside/outside a box. I made the same with a sphere, setting up a dispatch that divide me those poin…

Started by Daniele Zerbi

2 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Daniele Zerbi

how divide a line in segments depends of his lenght

Hi, i want to divide a line in a number of segments depends of his lenght. I´ll explain. I check for the distance of a line. and i want to…

Started by enrique gil

3 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by enrique gil

Isotrim

Hi everyone, I need an help to continue my work with this pattern.How you see frm the image, I created a pattern that charge the dimension…

Started by Rossella Siani

2 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by Rossella Siani

Variable input sliders

Hi all, Using grass hopper I often encountered this problem:setting the domain of a slider using variable numers. For example: I have an a…

Started by riccardo foschi

7 Jul 26, 2016
Reply by ng5 Alex

Point cloud

Hi!  I'm trying to make a point cloud by define random number domains and assign them to the point parameters based on some tutorial, my co…

Started by Ali Bazazan

6 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Ali Bazazan

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service