Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'delete' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Delete button not answering on GH but only on Rhino

Hello,   When I select components on grasshopper and press delete with my keyboard it will say "delete" on the Rhino tab but won't delete t…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

45 Apr 24, 2019
Reply by pietro pec

Select and Delete Mesh Faces

Hi Guys,   Rhino is not so good at selecting mesh faces and i have to select each mesh face by clicking on each of them which is very time…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

19 Mar 28, 2019
Reply by Andrei Raducanu

Delete seam lines on a lofted surface

Hi  Can anyone please help me to remove the seam line shown in the image?  I am also attaching the GH file.  It seems to be generated in t…

Started by DanTheMan

2 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by Archemo

Cut surface using sphere

Trying to create a surface with spheres cut into it (see attached image). I was able to split the spheres using a surface so that I have my…

Started by Ben Weatherhead

0 Apr 8, 2017

How to delete duplicate branches? List of branches with same number of items.

Hi Could anyone help me delete branches or read indices of branches which contain same values? Each branch has 4 items. Image attached.

Started by Daniel

0 Feb 11, 2017

Remove Object Data to reduce computation time

Do you know if there is a way to delete Persistent data from Lines and other objects? It would greatly enhance computation time for sure.…

Started by Daniel

4 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Daniel

Getting rid of scaled forms under a specific value

Hi!  First of all, sorry for my english. I used the battery AttractorValues coming with Nudibranch to create a certain effect (see image O…

Started by Karianne Duquette

9 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Michael Pryor

How to Delete Edge from Surface

Hello, In this definition two Sweep are joined in a closed Brep. Those two sweeps have left an edge that i wish could be deleted.  Is the…

Started by daniel assayag

3 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by daniel assayag

replace mesh faces

Hi guys, this is my first tread but I think you really may help me. I think is an easy problem but I really can't solve it. I have sorted c…

Started by LorenzoPCM

0 Feb 9, 2016

food4rhino remote

Does anybody know how to delete uninstalled plugins downloaded with food4rhino remote?

Started by Martin Siegrist

0 Apr 7, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service