Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'contours' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ElkContours error with Elk

Hi everyone ! I am trying to make contours with Elk plugin. Everything should work well, I set right paths but I have this error message: …

Started by Louis Dupleix

4 Dec 4, 2017
Reply by arkadius belov

How can I incline contours on a loft progressively?

Hi guys,So I have a loft made a loft of 3 closed curves and I want to create contours that I can incline progressively when they reach the…

Started by scott

3 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Contours to be grouped not by section

Hello All,  I think this (might be) an easy one, but my little brain cannot get it! I'm trying to contour a group of 24 meshes and have t…

Started by Ethan Davis

2 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by Ethan Davis

Curves at intervals along contour lines

Hi, I'm a grasshopper fresher and would like to know how to write a basic script which would 1. Place a straight line with an adjustable l…

Started by Moataz Hamde

6 Aug 9, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

region union multiple levels

hi! I'm loving how every day I'm managing to work out more things by myself but sometimes I find myself stuck with what are supposed to be…

Started by Rabbit

4 May 21, 2017
Reply by Alexander Onufriev

Mesh file to surface/polysurface

Hi everyone- I have developed a complex roof with double curvature(nurbs surface) in 3d max and as u might have guessed it will be translat…

Started by maryam

2 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by Deer

Mesh file to surface/polysurface

Hi everyone- I have developed a complex roof with double curvature(nurbs surface) in 3d max and as u might have guessed it will be translat…

Started by maryam

0 Sep 15, 2016

Merge Lines and Contours for 2D Panelizing

So the end result (in these particular example images) would need to be 14 closed polylines (Capture) to form 14 "panels" on my surface. Ho…

Started by Justin

12 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Justin

drape curves on surface

I am looking for a way to drape a 2D collection of curves onto group of contour surfaces. "Project curves" works however the curves are pro…

Started by Patrick Scott

3 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Alex

Drop objects to mesh

Wondering if anyone know of a way to drop a collection of objects to a mesh? I'm trying to align buildings to topography which was made us…

Started by Patrick Scott

3 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Patrick Scott

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by