Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'branch' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how to add a branch to a data tree

Basically i have a 2 data trees that contains points in the layout of straight panels, and i want to add one into the other starting from t…

Started by Ayo

9 Oct 12, 2019
Reply by Pablo Mora Chatski

Path Mapper - {A;else} to {A}

Hey I'm trying to figure this out since a couple of hours. I got a Branch path made from 10 integers, sometimes I have more, sometimes les…

Started by JJK

4 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by JJK

Cluster input removes empty branches and messes up tree structure

I have a data tree that has empty branches. When I feed it into a cluster, it gets confused and at the input parameter it will first try to…

Started by Ramon van der Heijden

5 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by Luis Fraguada

Sort Splitted Surfaces

Good evening everyone. I have an unknown problem:  I have split a surface with 6 curves. 2 of them are part of the same branch. I need to…

Started by JJK

1 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by JJK

Tween Curve Connect Points

I am attempting to create a tween between 2 curves that includes a divided curve on each of the tween frames. Once I divide the curve, each…

Started by Evan Emery

4 Sep 18, 2017
Reply by Evan Emery

Growth

Hi all, Corel Painter has a tool called Growth. I found it interesting this algorithm, and I have done similar to Grasshopper. It might be…

Started by Borisov

3 Sep 18, 2017
Reply by Borisov

Branch woes: Renaming & specifying

Hi all, 2 questions: - I would like to rename the branches of incoming data trees, see fig A. No matter the original branch names, I alwa…

Started by Agnes Orstadius

4 Sep 6, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Finding Centerlines for Organically Shaped Meshes.

Hello All, I am currently working with a few 3d scans of oak tree branches, and I am needing to develop a script which finds the centerlin…

Started by Ethan Davis

2 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Ethan Davis

Sorting a data tree

Hi! I'm looking for a way to sort the following list, depending on the item "0" without loosing the associate geometry of every branch. Ri…

Started by Aleix Arc

2 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Aleix Arc

Matrix/all combinations of Breps?

Hello, I am trying to generate a list of all possible combination of two trees of breps. I have two lists, and each branch in each list ma…

Started by Mariana Ballina

6 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Mariana Ballina

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service