Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Variable' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GHA Developers: implementing variable parameters

Dear GHA developers. As you may have noticed the preferred gui for variable parameters has changed in 0.8.0060. The old gui is still availa…

Started by David Rutten

18 Jun 26, 2017
Reply by Mahmoud AbdelRahman

Challenge for Simple and hard matter, G2 nurbs curve Variable match

Hello , please check picture first ,     It is simple , we always use Rhino curve G2 match , it is fast because G1 points are same distance…

Started by Winsion Liang

12 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by Winsion Liang

Variable Size of Rectangle Dependant Height

Hi, I have a tree like structure that is made with a combination of lines. My first question is: how can I vary the width (x size) length o…

Started by Nate Crosby

0 Nov 29, 2016

Parametric variable section pavilion

Hi guys! I'm trying to parametrize the KENGO KUMaA Oribe Tea House with Grasshopper in order to redesign it along a round curve (30m diamet…

Started by Susanna

0 Oct 19, 2016

C# type and variable problem

Hello, I am a beginner of C# in grasshopper and I have a problem with writing code in custom additional code in grasshopper. Here is my cod…

Started by light

3 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Long Nguyen

How to use Pipe Variable?

Hi all, I have searched youtube, google and this site to find out an example of setting up Pipe Variable, but did not find any except a fe…

Started by Kyle Anderson

9 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Stuart Fingerhut

Trouble with Variable not defined error

Hello Community I´m having a problem here. It´s really basic, I guess but I tried to find the error for some time now and I can´t find the…

Started by Florian von Wey-Lübeck

6 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by djordje

Variable Piping

Interesting little project... I'm creating a helix structure.. Two sets of helix cover to radius.   I using a series set to create this.  S…

Started by quirkdee

3 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by quirkdee

Variable Curve Offset

I have a list of closed curves that I'm trying to offset from a range of numbers defined by the distance away from a attractor and then rev…

Started by Matt

3 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Danny Boyes

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service