Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Karamba' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Structural Analysis of Diagrid through Karamba

Hi, I've been trying to model and analyse Diagrid structures but keep getting stuck at the Analyse (Karamba) stage. I've attached the Rhin…

Started by Sabeeshan Kulenthiran

1 Jan 22, 2019
Reply by Sarvnaz

Karamba3d - US HSS Sections - SI to Imperial Unit Conversion

I have concerns regarding unit conversion between SI and Imperial. Of particular concern is the use of HSS cross sections. The table provid…

Started by Maurice Sambora

0 Nov 4, 2017

Karamba Section Selection

Hi all,  Is there a way to change the major and minor axis of an ipe section in Karamba.  Ps i Cannot change the direction of the load.  P…

Started by Thomas Fenech

0 Nov 3, 2017

Stress output in Karamba

HiI'm busy with optimizing a folded plate structure (see picture). To do this I need to limit the maximum stress so it doesn't exceed the m…

Started by Reinout van Arnhem

0 Oct 13, 2017

Questions on the join connection made up of a single column and multiple beams

Hi all, I have a Karamba question on how to connect multiple beams to one single column. The setting is: I have two I-beams that need to b…

Started by Bhumipak Auewarakul

0 Aug 10, 2017

Roof Cable Net Structure

Hi, Currently I am modelling a roof canopy by utilising a cable net structure. Till now i used kangaroo to form find my cables under loadin…

Started by Keith Zammit

7 Apr 27, 2017
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

Formfinding through Plastic deformation.

Hello everyone!!  I´m doing a simulation excerzice trying to do formfinding through plastic deformation. I have been using Karamba to simul…

Started by Tomás Mena Lozada

0 Mar 23, 2017

There is an unused material, and cross section - Karamba

Hi everybody, I've been working in some university assignment where we have to design and analyse a gridshell. However I have problems with…

Started by Lorena

1 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Balazs Kisfali

Karamba solution exception:Could not find node

1. Solution exception:Could not find node at (5.5824806971198/5.58146115753525/5.97080420622471) where point-load number 0 is attached. I…

Started by Balazs Kisfali

0 Feb 24, 2017

How to make a program and analysis the structure of shell waffle?

Hello: I want to know how to make a program and analysis the structure of shell waffle covered with the steel plate. I want to create the l…

Started by ma qingsong

0 Jan 30, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service