Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Gradient' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gradient 0 & 100 %

Hallo community I am not sure why, but in my definition, gradient is little bit getting out of my range. I am using several gradient in m…

Started by nass

9 Nov 4, 2017
Reply by nass

Gradient Mapper Won't Exit or Cancel

Hey, so having a weird problem. I have a gradient mapper inside a cluster. I double clicked to enter the colour values, but now it won't le…

Started by Charles B

4 Sep 10, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Attract points with point in a gradient configuration

Hi Everybody, I'm trying to make a script to populate a geometry with points and these should be attracted by some attractors (here i came)…

Started by Cosimo Scotucci

5 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Gradient editor bug?

Hi all, I have some troubles with the gradient component. If you double click on the gradient component it opens the gradient editor to edi…

Started by Arie-Willem de Jongh

10 Jun 2, 2017
Reply by Keyan Rahimzadeh

Gradient spacing re-interpolation

I have a series of points placed manually along a curve. I want to be able to reduce the point count parametrically through grasshopper, a…

Started by Mark Pothier

3 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by James Johanny

Surface pattern with attractor and gradient fade.

Hi all,  I've been working on a volume that I've broken down into around 30 faces, trimmed and untrimmed.  I'm hoping to recreate the logi…

Started by Richard

1 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by Richard

Gradient Density Map

Hi Everyone,  I am very new to grasshopper and I have been scourging the forums and tutorials about this topic. I found some very relative…

Started by SamI

14 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

How to make the Gradient Color Pattern?

Hello, I found this pattern really cool and I want to make the same in grasshopper for further research. Does anyone know how to make it?…

Started by Dora Zhang

7 Dec 25, 2015
Reply by Dora Zhang

How to make gradual change of Color Pattern

Hi there, I found an interesting image with beautiful color gradient. I think it could be achieved by using two factors at the same time to…

Started by Dora Zhang

0 Dec 25, 2015

"Halftone Pattern" on a punctured surface

Hello Everyone, I have been trying to model a Hexagonal gradient pattern on the Hexagon surface with the parameter of halftone (reprograph…

Started by Raja

4 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Raja

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service