Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Galapagos' (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Give iteration time to Galapagos

It's possible to make galapagos pause 20 seconds (or a specific period of time) between each iteration?

Started by Javier Andres Garcia Perez

2 Jan 2, 2020
Reply by Arnd Struve

Can I make galapagos wait for new fitness from extern file?

Hi Everyone I'm optimizing an office facade using Diva and Viper for the light and solar calculation and afterwards sending the hourly res…

Started by Pil Lauridsen

13 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Matt

Galapagos error

Hello, since I am not understanding whether this can be a bug in Galapagos or some other problem, I would like to address this topic here:…

Started by Julia Tschet

10 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Matt

Galapagos Fitness Read Trigger

Hi all,   Can anybody advise on how the Galapagos component in Grasshopper is triggered to “read” a fitness value (i.e., how does the Galap…

Started by Mark Hendel

5 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Matt

Galapagos Gene Pool: Force unique values?

Hey all, I'm trying to use the Gene Pool to generate a series of integers which will act as index values (to pull items from a list). Howev…

Started by Mark Pothier

9 Feb 10, 2019
Reply by Ewan Branda

Galapagos+daylight analysis

Hello everybody, I'm trying to use Galapagos in order to achieve a desired value of the daylight factor in an existing room modifying the r…

Started by Chiara Faoro

1 Sep 24, 2018
Reply by prutha khasare

Cloud computing to speed up Grasshopper simulations

Hi Everyone, I often create Grasshopper models and undertake optimization using Galapagos; as most of you will probably know this is usuall…

Started by Anton Szilasi

2 Sep 20, 2018
Reply by Max Marschall

Eliminate slider values before feeding to Galapagos

Hi, I have a parametric tower where I am using Galapagos to optimise the weight of the structure. karamba3D is also connected as FEA engin…

Started by Balazs Kisfali

3 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by Balazs Kisfali

Galapagos ... Bake generations?

Hello David,Is it possible to add something that could bake certain generations in a solution?  Like to go into the solver window, be able…

Started by Luis Fraguada

7 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Marina Jostina

Daylight analysis with Galapagos+Honeybee+Ladybug

Hello everybody, I'm a engineering student and I'm working on my final thesis. I'm trying to optimize a building model using galapagos and…

Started by Chiara Faoro

0 Nov 3, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service