Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Bounding' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Deconstruct Brep not working

I don't know what's wrong, but the "Deconstruct Brep" coming out from a Bounding Box component is not working. There's no error message in…

Started by Dongyeop Lee

7 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Dongyeop Lee

Help wrapping Bounding box around tetrahedral to morph onto surface

Hey guys, I'm very very new to all of this :) I found a script which loops a scaling relationship for a tetrahedral shape in a fractal way…

Started by hayley

2 May 2, 2016
Reply by Nik Willmore

Randomly Mass Groups of Geometry

Hi,  Basically I've modeled up several forms which comprise of groups of geometry, to represent a structure. What I would like to do is ag…

Started by Charles J Boman

8 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Charles J Boman

Bounding Planar Closed Curve/Polyline

Hey ! Is there any component that computes the optimal rectangle for a planar curve/polysurface, as the bounding box do w/ Breps but 1 dim…

Started by Mac Gros

4 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

Mesh Bounding Box Clash Detection

Hi all, I've been wrestling with the correct approach for determining the status of many small, world aligned, static (but recalculated at…

Started by Dieter Toews

31 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by dvdrbls

Bounding cone

Here is a script which calculates the bounding cone of a group of points or vectors, with a cone tip at a given place. It is a sort of mini…

Started by Laurent DELRIEU

0 Jun 4, 2015

Human - Bounding Box around Rhino Object

Fairly new to Grasshopper here and just missing something simple I'm sure. I've got a rhino object instance that I'm trying to create a b…

Started by Shaun

4 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Shaun

Bounding Box for Panel Tools

Hello, I'm new to Grasshopper and have been going through Grasshopper Primer v2. Some of the book's source files outdated components don't…

Started by CC Chiang

2 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by CC Chiang

Bounding Box

Hi All, I have a series of Breps referenced from Rhino. I want to calculate the bounding box of these Breps from different planes (worldXY,…

Started by kermin chok

10 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

Bounding Box PER OBJECT

Hi, I run Grasshopper 0.9006, Rhino 5 The bounding box component has a plot under it says PER OBJECT, I need to have a one bounding box f…

Started by biboarchitect

3 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Navaneeth

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service