Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Tom Jankowski's Discussions (1,119)

Discussions Replied To (1107) Replies Latest Activity

"I once ordered pizza for all of my mates; very complicated ones ! - with a lot of ex…"

Tom Jankowski replied Nov 16, 2017 to OUT OF MEMORY- problem

4 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Azi H

"sorry, I couldn't open that file. Treeslot is missing and I won't have time to look…"

Tom Jankowski replied Nov 9, 2017 to Problems loft pairs of simple closed curves (already tried flipping curves and loft options)

9 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

"oh, I missed this one. However same reason. Your initial curves are not good. I trie…"

Tom Jankowski replied Nov 8, 2017 to Problems loft pairs of simple closed curves (already tried flipping curves and loft options)

9 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

"Hello, it always matters how your curve is build. count of controlpoints degree di…"

Tom Jankowski replied Nov 8, 2017 to Problems loft pairs of simple closed curves (already tried flipping curves and loft options)

9 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

"Hello,  Point3d is a struct, Curve is a class. It’s a bit difficult to know which ob…"

Tom Jankowski replied Nov 6, 2017 to how to re-orient curves

2 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Andrei Smolik

"i just translated his code... By the way, I disagree about readability. I indeed lov…"

Tom Jankowski replied Oct 1, 2017 to Selecting all slider objects in document using C#

5 Oct 1, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

"My laptop at home isn't even as half as fast as your old one and I never encountered…"

Tom Jankowski replied Sep 29, 2017 to hardware

14 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by Gediminas Kirdeikis

"If you find such bottlenecks with the Profiler you can always ask for assistance her…"

Tom Jankowski replied Sep 29, 2017 to hardware

14 Sep 30, 2017

"I've have no idea if this helps you. But supposed all faces are planar, couldn't you…"

Tom Jankowski replied Sep 28, 2017 to Closed Planar Volume offset valence n

8 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by Petras Vestartas

"Soon there will be the HP Z8 Workstation! If you can afford:   56 Cores, 3 TB(!) RAM…"

Tom Jankowski replied Sep 28, 2017 to hardware

14 Sep 30, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2018   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service