Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Delete certain Rhino Layers inside a VB.net component

This is a stupid and easy question for sure, but I don´t know much about VB. After import some cad documents, I need to delete some layers,…

Started by paul hackett

3 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Cross Product

Hi, Is there a Rhino SDK function to compute the cross product of 2 vectors or do we have to create a plane containing the 2 vectors and th…

Started by kermin chok

3 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Data Conversion Failed from String to Line

Hi, i am new to GH and am learning the ropes still. I wrote a custom VBscript component that gives me intersecting lines based on borders,…

Started by jochen

3 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Looking for General Advice on Creaitng Icons and Passing Data to Command Line

I have a few basic queries that I am sure a GH/Rhino wizz will be able to answer or have a quick psedocode answer for that may allow me to…

Started by Steve Lewis

12 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by kleerkoat

RemoveAll problem

Hello,I m having problems with the following code:  Private Sub RunScript(ByVal ptList1 As List(Of On3dPoint), ByVal ptList2 As List(Of On3…

Started by Tudor Cosmatu

8 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Tudor Cosmatu

Interesting lecture from Columbia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50-d_J0hKz0 It's not at all about "Genetic Algorithms in Architecture", but it's a pretty interesting (and f…

Started by David Rutten

3 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Andy Payne

copy and mirror polyline in vbscript?

Hi, I'm a total newbie to vbscript, but can operate reasonably well in Grasshopper.  I am hoping that someone might be kind enough to help…

Started by Lian

24 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Lian

Bungled script component

Hi all,copying some code into a script component,I must have done something wrong ...I think I copied back also the code after   //</Cus…

Started by Emilio Morello

3 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Emilio Morello

Custom graphs

Hi,I want to graph some of my data and want more control than is provided by the existing quickgraph component. I currently draw my graph d…

Started by Jason Lim

4 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Jason Lim

cranked line problem..with a bit of pythagoras' theorem !

Hi everybody  i have a bit of a geometric problem that is related to a sculpture that im working on, i ve worked out the solution involves…

Started by louis gadd

4 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by louis gadd

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service