Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,687)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

construction plane normal direction

Hi:  I would like to know what happen with the normal direction of construction planes if i move the atractor point,  some of the normal d…

Started by iago.sb

0 Apr 25, 2013

Pull Points Problem

Whenever the input geometry for Pull Point is not found (when opening the file with a different Rhino file) the distance output returns "Ma…

Started by Sherif Tarabishy

2 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Sherif Tarabishy

Scale NU in the Z direction gives different results.

Hi David, I've just come across some funny behavior with [Scale NU]. In this example I have two spheres on different branches that produce…

Started by Danny Boyes

5 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

Point List Font size

Hi! I'm new in grasshopper and rhino. I have a problem with grasshopper in rhino.ı try to make a pattern so i want to select points by numb…

Started by utkan yonter

2 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Slider does not move

Just installed the plugin and cant move any slider i put in.i already used it before on another computer and it worked. is there any settin…

Started by chris

0 Apr 19, 2013

Saving UserObject with / in Name

If a user object has slashes in the name it will not display in GH because it has been saved to a subfolder of the UserObjects folder. By t…

Started by Florian Frank

0 Apr 18, 2013

GrasshopperImageSticher crashes

Hi all, When I try to export a Hi-Res Image I get an error splash-screen (see attachement). so I went in the temp folder and there I can se…

Started by Francesco Ranaudo

8 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

expressions in operator functions

David, could we get back the ability to set expressions in operator functions? I think it was there, I miss it oftenly. Why have they gone?…

Started by pim marsman

1 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

SDiff Not Working

I got to the last part of the definition I am trying to write and I cant figure out why the SDiff component isn't working.  I have a list o…

Started by Ryan Grande

0 Apr 12, 2013

Rhino/GH crashes when using referenced clusters

Hi there. We have a problem with referenced clusters. Everything works fine as long as we use clusters locally within our main .gh file. Ex…

Started by Benjamin F. Bockstette

4 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Benjamin F. Bockstette

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service