Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

map lines onto surface?

Hi there I was just wondering, is it possible to morph/add a grid of lines I have made within Grasshopper onto a surface. I have a grid of…

Started by mombassa

3 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by mombassa

Fillet Failure

My fillet component returns (to a noob like me at least) random invalid curves. I am trying to fillet curves generated from sectioning a b…

Started by Frans Magnusson

0 Jun 23, 2009

can attractors make influence on the opposite direction?

Dear all, I make a surface that becomes doubled curved when I place some attractor points. I have some points on top and some others on th…

Started by Maria Vas

4 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Maria Vas

looking for help to create simple line

hello i would like to ask anybody for help, in attached definition, there is a simpe task. create lines from generated points, the trouble…

Started by Ondrej Strejcek

4 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Ondrej Strejcek

close helix

hi @ll, could someone give an advice how to close that helix ? so that i get a hose that is deployable... thanks for the help

Started by dcay

3 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by dcay

help# triangle created by two arcs and one line

Hi there I`m tryin to create a panelized surface with the tringaulation component - using all single 4 corner pts of a pattern to create su…

Started by andreas P

1 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by andreas P

Hyperbolic tessellation?

Hi, Does anyone know the algorithm behind this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJYY8v2pNw8 ? I've only been able to find information on f…

Started by Fredrik G

0 Jun 22, 2009

Choosing the starting point of a division of a closed Crv

Hi, I have a question regarding the division component. If I have a closed curve, and divide it in Rhino, I can choose a starting point fo…

Started by Martin Manegold

1 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Dirk Anderson

How to move a point along a curve with a certain distance

Hi, I created a closed planar curve and have a set of t paramets, that define points on that curve. I would like to move the points all ab…

Started by Martin Manegold

5 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Martin Manegold

Uneven Surface Diagrid?

Hi there I just have a small question! I have been trying out the ”Uneven Surface Diagrid” (11.4) tutorial from Grasshopper Primer and was…

Started by mombassa

11 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by mombassa

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service