Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Picture frame

Hello all is there something comparable to Rhino's pictureFrame in Grasshopper? I imagine something that you can feed with the path of th…

Started by kabolzki

0 Dec 9, 2010

Isotrim and divideSurface

Hello, I am having problems with Isotrim and divideSurface components since I installed the build 0.8.00001. Is there a problem with the bu…

Started by Camilo Cifuentes

4 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Curve direction mistake?

Hi all,   I've managed to get some sort of multiple loft going (ok, it's edge surf, cap and join.... but it worked...) Now I'm struggling w…

Started by Anja

0 Dec 9, 2010

Space frame glitch

Can anybody help figure out why I'm getting the glitch in the picture? I watched the Digital Toolbox tutorial for making a space frame and…

Started by Damon

5 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Chris Hanley

Can't get to run grasshopper versions 0.7+ on either 4.0 or 5.0 (x86/x64)

Hello folks,what am I missing here?OS: Windows 7 Professional 64bit (all available updates installed).NET Frameworks installed: 1.0 - 1.1 -…

Started by Antonio

7 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Antonio

evaluate curve quest.

This might be an easy one, so I am evaluating a curve in percentages of its length. Lets say from 0 to 12.5% ,and I have two evaluate curve…

Started by Guga

3 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by David Stasiuk

Brep edge

Hello,I have a brep as a surface and I need the edge.How can I script that in .vb.net?Regards

Started by RG

3 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by RG

Draft and Flatten and Data Tree

I want to let the gh calculate  my towers floor area from 10th floor to the top, for each tower I have solved this when there is only one t…

Started by momafresh25

2 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by momafresh25

how do I patch a non planar surface in grasshopper

as shown in the jpg i have a series of non planar circular curves and i need to surface all the circular curves, how do i do it in grasshop…

Started by chen kian wee

1 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by chen kian wee

Bug in Tanget Arcs?

Hi

Started by Mirco Bianchini

4 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Mirco Bianchini

RSS

About

Translate

Search