Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Matching Plane Surface size to imported surface

Hi, I just had a question.  I'm basically importing a non planar shape into grasshopper and maping a 2d voronoi to this surface.  The prob…

Started by Matt Stewart

3 May 23, 2013
Reply by Matt Stewart

Human ergonomic simulation? options?

has anyone done any work using grasshopper for studying ergonomics? I was wondering if anyone knew of any possibilities to simulate a human…

Started by Chris Hanley

0 May 23, 2013

FireFly Open Port

Hello, I'm very new to FireFly, and have a basic setup question. 1. I'm running the Arduino/FireFly board off of COM3.   2. The FireFly Fi…

Started by JFig

2 May 23, 2013
Reply by JFig

Loft component

Hi all Im trying to make an object in which I need to loft the lines between the two circle (Attached Image). The problem is that when I co…

Started by Tigerpix

2 May 23, 2013
Reply by Tigerpix

The Longest Bench, Littlehampton

hi, does anyone know how to create this form using grasshopper? i'm interested to have this form in my design but i dont know much about cr…

Started by jae

1 May 23, 2013
Reply by Nick Tyrer

How to get multiple "best" Solutions with Galapagos

Hello Grassopper-Community, I have a problem again. Currently I got stuck with the evolutionary Solver in Galapagos. basically I want to…

Started by Robert Megel

3 May 23, 2013
Reply by Robert Megel

Add a new MenuItem in Grasshopper Help Menu

Is it possible? Thank's!

Started by Francisco Garcia Collado

9 May 23, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Trim Problem! please help me

Hello everyone I am just a beginner in GH I need some help to solve a trimming operation I have a grid and I need to cut off the lines of s…

Started by lukdamore

6 May 22, 2013
Reply by lukdamore

Change default "set point" type

Is it possible to change the default set point type? Right now it's always "coordinate" on all point inputs (that I've tried) other than th…

Started by Brian Harms

3 May 22, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Grasshopper 0.9.0014 available for download

An update is available for download. This release fixes some rather serious issues and has a few minor new features. Fixes: Opening a Gra…

Started by David Rutten

40 May 22, 2013
Reply by Sameer Kumar

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service