Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Create branches from XYZ coordinates

Hi everyone, I'm struggling here with this problem. In this attached definition I've assembled a brick wall from a grid of points, all of t…

Started by Manuel Oliveira

2 May 28, 2013
Reply by Manuel Oliveira

Creating attractor on a surface

I would like to control the aperture of the hexagon with an attractor, I can't seem to get the the hexagon to open greater than .2 which is…

Started by shaun

0 May 27, 2013

Move points! Not copy them

Hello guys!!! I need help! I want to move the selected points of the curve to their relative surrounding points in a random way.…

Started by Georgios Kontominas

7 May 27, 2013
Reply by David Stasiuk

paneling a surface with geometry surface

so like the title i try to panel a 3x3 grid surface with my own surface, but just dont know where to start the process .. can anyone give…

Started by Itto Susanto

0 May 27, 2013

How would I replace values over a specified threshold with a specific value in a list?

I'm just kindof picking up grasshopper for my Masters of Architecture thesis and I'm having a problem figuring out the replace operator.  …

Started by reuben grin

2 May 27, 2013
Reply by reuben grin

hellp!!!!

hello! please tell me how some cells are more and some less? thank you

Started by Pavel

0 May 27, 2013

Bake on different layers / Backen auf verschiedene Layer

HelloI would like to create different geometries in different layer.Can you define it in GR?greetingAlex HalloIch möchte gerne verschieden…

Started by Alex

5 May 27, 2013
Reply by Alex

problem with Rhino 5 beta and Firefly!

Hi guys,  I've some problems with Firefly in RHino 5 beta... When Grasshopper start this message appears: An error occured during GHA ass…

Started by esc11

5 May 26, 2013
Reply by Kartik

Unroll Facade, 3d Text mapping, bake with colour and group

Hi Folks, As i updated the FabTools on friday and some components changed from the last release, i've done some example files. They show ho…

Started by Florian Frank

0 May 26, 2013

Export to Coreldraw

I am trying to ouput curcves for laser cutting. Most of companies using Coreldraw for cutting. What is the best way to export my work to Co…

Started by Balázs Hegedus

4 May 26, 2013
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service