algorithmic modeling for Rhino
Bumblebee version 1.05 is now available for download. The release includes a significant change to the component workflow as well as increased documentation. Tooltip descriptions have now been added to all the components inputs and outputs to simplify use. All components with Origin, Bound, and Location inputs now use point's instead of domain inputs. The (Z) parameter of the point specifies the sheet index where the data is to be sent and a…Continue
Added by David Mans on January 26, 2014 at 12:00pm — No Comments
This update to mesh(+) is a minor update, adding 4 new components to the modify category.
- Branch component: Subdivides and extrudes faces recursively
- Attractor component: Uses distances from a sample point to control number of face subdivisions
- FaceSubD: Subdivides a mesh based on each face’s center
- EdgeSubD: Subdivides a mesh based on the midpoints of each edge…Continue
Added by David Mans on January 13, 2014 at 10:46pm — No Comments
This update to mesh(+) is a revision of the Volume Based Mesh and Modify categories which introduces list inputs for controlling vertex and face based variables on the input meshes.
- For Mesh Volume Based components all (d) and (t) values allow a list of variable to be passed which correspond to the vertex index of the input mesh. Single inputs can also be provided and lists of variables that are shorter than the vertex list will simply repeat the last value in the series for each…Continue
Added by David Mans on January 3, 2014 at 11:37pm — No Comments