The WIP release of mesh+ 2.0 is now available for download here.
This release is a complete overhaul of all components and introduces a large range of new functionality. Please report any bugs, issues, etc. on the grasshopper project page.
In addtion to updates to all previous components, new major additions include
- Analysis components for the return of geometric and topological data
- Selection components for both manual and parameter based selection of mesh elements
- Smoothing components which introduces weighted subdivision methods
- Make components which offer a range of methods for meshing surfaces
- Mapping components which use Barycentric mapping to morph meshes and curves to mesh face bays.
- And many other new components...
Sample files will be released shortly.
The following updates are in development now:
- Make : Diamond Tiling
- Make : Hexagonal Tiling
- Smooth : Modified Butterfly
- Smooth : Doo Sabin
- Smooth : Face Based
- Smooth : Edge Based
- Smooth : Kobbelt
- Smooth : PN Split
- Volume : Manta
- Volume : Gyroid
- Graphics update (most icons are placeholders)
- Descriptions will be revisited to check for clarity and consistency
Documentation is under development and will be released at a later time.