Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'kangaroo' (99)

← Back to Kangaroo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

solid definition/collisions in kangaroo 2 for cloth draping

Recently I have been experimenting with the collision tools in K2, but I find that I'm having some difficulty in defining solids. Specifica…

Started by Claire

0 Jul 24

Data visualisation with 2D Circle Packing

Hi all, I'm trying to do a 2D data visualisation animation where I have several circles that gradually change their radii over time. I want…

Started by Max Marschall

3 Jul 2
Reply by Gregory Quinn

Reciprocal connection not working

Hello guys, I am trying to make a dome with a reciprocal modules, with the connection among the struts using cables like in this. I am tri…

Started by Irfane

6 Feb 18
Reply by Irfane

Reciprocal structures - example definition

The latest release of Kangaroo contains several new features for generating reciprocal structures. One appealing aspect of these systems i…

Started by Daniel Piker

28 Feb 12
Reply by Julius

Hydrostatic Pressure in Kangaroo 2

I'm working on simulating cast concrete in fabric that has a smocking pattern. I am currently using pressure to simulate the concrete, but…

Started by Annie Locke Scherer

2 Jan 26
Reply by Annie Locke Scherer

LenghtSnap to list of values

Hi Guys,  With Kangaroo2 I'm looking for a way to apply a spring force where the rest length can be one of several values. Just like Length…

Started by Simon Vorhammer

7 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Simon Vorhammer

How to maintain order of point list after Kangaroo solver?

Hey guys, I ran into a problem which I don't know how to solve. I'm inputting a list of points as particles on which various forces act, an…

Started by Taole Chen

0 Nov 3, 2017

how to fix a brep in kangaroo

I have two doors I want to fixed one of the two doors to simulate as in reality .please help !

Started by Hieu Le

1 Oct 19, 2017
Reply by Daniel Piker

Shell Component using Kangaroo 2

Hello everyone, I was trying to build the "shell" component using kangaroo 2 components so that I could use it easily with the new solver.…

Started by Yike Qin

1 Jun 30, 2017
Reply by Daniel Piker

Kangaroo working

Hi, I'm writing a paper on an algorithm involving Kangaroo, so I would like to investigate more in depth how kangaroo does works, is there…

Started by riccardo foschi

3 May 8, 2017
Reply by riccardo foschi

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2018   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service