Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged '' (885)

← Back to Kangaroo
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

difficulties with kangaroo tools

i  am trying to use kangaroo but i still cant understand how is it work  or it might not working in  my grasshopper    any basic tutorials…

Started by Mohamed Naeim

0 Apr 26, 2011

cantilever

hi,   i try to figure out kangoo but cant manage to get a simple setup like in the pic :-) anyone ?   thank you very much.

Started by pyrit

1 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by pyrit

Rolling Guides, how to model ?

Goodday,   I'm trying to simulate different real projects in Kangaroo: The Hobermann Dome for example: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoberma

Started by Carlor

2 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Carlor

How to use JellyFish on hexa grid?

Hello I am trying to vary a hexagrid on a surface using attractors I found a JellyFish definition by Daniel Piker but I am not sure how to…

Started by Wiktor Kidziak

0 Apr 19, 2011

Inflate defenition

Hi,   Is it possible to get a working version of the "inflate" example that has worked with previous versions, and is show in the video? I…

Started by Dylan Wood

1 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Marc Syp

What is wrong with this Kangaroo setup

Its a beam structure, with tension cable in the back and released joints and a gravity force in the top. I was hopeing to archive a bending…

Started by Jesper Hildebrandt Andersen

4 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Jesper Hildebrandt Andersen

Kangaroo not available in latest GH

Hallo, GH 0.8.0007 is not loading Kangaroo. Some known issues?   Thank you   Francesco

Started by Francesco De Luca

2 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Francesco De Luca

Problem of form-finding for tensegrity structure illustrated by topological way

Hi,    I am trying to find form of tensegrity model with kangaroo. And I drew the tensegrity model with topologycal way(1). I would like 6s…

Started by Kosuke Nagata

0 Mar 30, 2011

Kinectic arch design issues or kangaroo?

Goodday,   After trying out a single actuated tensegrity module,I tried working on a simple arch and designing a simple 2D arch with actuat…

Started by Carlor

7 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Nick Cole

new tensegrity tests

Some tests with tensegrity structures They work very well, i have tested the position they take after simulation Daniel, what is the unity…

Started by francis

0 Mar 21, 2011

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service