Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Arthur Lara's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"With the Kangaroo there will always be doubts because it is a work in progress.. Oft…"

Arthur Lara replied May 8, 2013 to kangaroo tensile

1 May 8, 2013
Reply by Arthur Lara

"Hi Brady I made a simple bend curve and put 2 forces on it, please try to calculate…"

Arthur Lara replied May 1, 2013 to Bending Moments or Variables

2 May 4, 2013
Reply by Brady Williams

"I´ve busy with rigid origami from Tomohiro Tachi, it quit easy to play with the soft…"

Arthur Lara replied Apr 12, 2013 to Help! Ron Resch Origami Definition...

1 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Arthur Lara

"Daniel, I would try to control particulates when they clashed or came close to the o…"

Arthur Lara replied Oct 29, 2012 to Changing forces and particles during simulation

10 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Ralph Zoontjens

"Thijs I´ve an older everbird, but your metaballs will work if you put one more slid…"

Arthur Lara replied Oct 1, 2012 to Use a metaball curve planar to Kangaroo

3 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Thijs van der Lely

"David I and my students are busy wtih bending and we are trayndo to bild an simple u…"

Arthur Lara replied Dec 8, 2011 to Bendingexample

2 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by DaVie

"Travis,   I tryed to simplify circulation ramp, but it I´ve problem to give a pressu…"

Arthur Lara replied Nov 16, 2011 to Surface Relaxation - Various Spring Tolerances

4 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Arthur Lara

"Travis, I mixed up the tensigriddemo with bend and insert 3 points at x,y plane to m…"

Arthur Lara replied Nov 16, 2011 to Surface Relaxation - Various Spring Tolerances

4 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Arthur Lara

"Travis, I look at your cable-net clastic structure and I compare wtih the example of…"

4 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Arthur Lara

"Joe,   It is hard to find where you must put your anchor points, i´ve some results w…"

Arthur Lara replied Nov 12, 2011 to sheet bending and curvature analysis

4 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by joe magri

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service