Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

djordje's Discussions (2,201)

Discussions Replied To (222) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Darren,On the second screen it is as the file paths you defined are not correct.C…"

djordje replied on Monday to Gismo Install Problems

1 on Monday
Reply by djordje

"Hi Patricia,Thank you for posting the warning message.It essentially means that some…"

djordje replied Apr 24 to GISMO: OSM data failed to downloaded the information

4 Apr 24
Reply by djordje

"I can not upload the .gh file for some reason here.Here it is uploaded to the dropbo…"

djordje replied Apr 24 to Adding support for areas north of 60 degrees latitude.

6 Apr 24
Reply by djordje

"Hi Róii,Sorry for the delay.The cliffs on that location seems to be so high, that Rh…"

djordje replied Apr 23 to Adding support for areas north of 60 degrees latitude.

6 Apr 24
Reply by djordje

"Hi Patricia,Can you show also what is coming out from the "readMe!" output of the "O…"

djordje replied Apr 23 to GISMO: OSM data failed to downloaded the information

4 Apr 24
Reply by djordje

"Hi Rói,Can you point out to the error in source_=1 Faroe island terrain data? ArcGIS…"

djordje replied Apr 8 to Adding support for areas north of 60 degrees latitude.

6 Apr 24
Reply by djordje

"Hi Marcus,I am glad to hear that it is working!For some other users, with similar pr…"

djordje replied Apr 8 to Library not Registered (Tried steps in other discussions)

4 Apr 8
Reply by djordje

"Hi Quek Wen,To be honest, I do not know what is the issue.Do you get some message wh…"

djordje replied Apr 7 to Library not Registered (Tried steps in other discussions)

4 Apr 8
Reply by djordje

"Hi Rói, There was a bug in the "Terrain Generator" component which prevented a user…"

djordje replied Apr 7 to Adding support for areas north of 60 degrees latitude.

6 Apr 24
Reply by djordje

"Hi Zadig,Thank you for sharing the file. Of course we are here to help.The contours…"

djordje replied Apr 1 to Legend on the underwater terrain (Gismo_Terrain Generator)

3 Apr 1
Reply by djordje

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service