● !! This release is build against .NET 3.5 instead of 2.0 !!
● Added conditional If(condition, A, B) method to the Grasshopper expression language.
● Added Rectangle geometric primitive.
● Added Rectangle3d to the Script type hints.
● Added a FilePath parameter.
● Rectangle and Rectangle 3pt now output Rectangles when appropriate.
● Grid Components now output Rectangles.
● Added a Substrate Component (based on original idea by J. Tarbell).
● Added a FitCrv component.
● Added a Pick'n'Choose component to combine multiple lists into one.
● Added a Collapse Polyline component.
● Added a Planar Surface component.
● Added a Radial Grid component.
● Added zero-length segment removal to the old Polyline component.
● Added two Relative Tree Item components, bit experimental, not sure where to go with this yet.
● Added a Selected-Only filter to the Grasshopper preview.
● Added wire display properties to all floating and input parameters.
● Added Close Document button to the MDI menu.
● Autopanning is now triggered both by Canvas edges and Screen edges.
● Added customized cursors to the Galapagos Genome Linker.
● Rewrote the Timer object. Be on the lookout for breaking behaviour and new bugs.
● Added a new Ctrl+Shift rewiring editing mode for parameter wires.
● Redesigned a bunch of Cursors and removed support for Windows pre-NT cursors.
● Wire Action cursors are now visible before the action begins (i.e. when the mouse hovers over a grip).
● Cursor Resources are now cached instead of loaded from the disk every time.
● Improved Abort icon mouse blocking.
● Rewrote all casting logic to use jump-tables for better performance. Watch out for bugs in data conversion.
● Removed a lot of (over?)cautious validity tests for geometry inputs.
● Twisted Box parameters are now Bake-Aware.
● Updated the QWhale libraries, typing VB and C# code should be somewhat less frustrating.
○ Fixed a bug with multi-line tooltip description layouts.
○ Fixed a bug with surface reparameterization.
○ Fixed the selection rectangle not being visible when no document is loaded.
○ Fixed the Find function short-cut display in the Canvas popup menu.
○ Fixed a bug with AHSL colour components and hue values out of the 0.0~1.0 range.
○ Fixed a bug with Point parameter expression (de)serialization.
○ Fixed a bug with Surface Normal evaluation and flipped surfaces.
○ Fixed a bug with the Bake dialog.
○ Fixed a core SDK problem with the curve offset algorithms.
○ Fixed a bug with number slider menus not working over the rail box.
○ Fixed a potential crash case with the Grasshopper Banner and invalid Library Icons.
○ Fixed a bug with Tiled sampling in the Image Sampler.
○ Fixed excessive undo event recording during Alt+Arrow nudging of Components.
Hope you enjoy these incremental updates. And as always; be sure to back up important work, drive safely, be nice to people you meet and don't pet squirrels, they're flea infested vermin.