Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

A new version of Grasshopper is available for download
Several bug fixes and new components, nothing major altogether.

See the Grasshopper Help menu for a Version History record.

--
David Rutten
david@mcneel.com
Poprad, Slovakia

Views: 1411

Replies to This Discussion

awesome! thank you David!
Version 0.7.xxx and above break the SDK, as GH was updated to completely use the RhinoCommon. Subsequently, custom components no longer work with newer versions. It is up to developers to update their components so that they can be used with the newer versions.
Thanks
Is it just me or do receivers no longer bake
I know you've described the new Escape abort as rudimentary, but when a Rhino command is exited with the Esc key, Grasshopper thinks the Esc press was applied to it upon the next Grasshopper edit.

Thanks!
Thanks, I'll look into it.

--
David Rutten
david@mcneel.com
Poprad, Slovakia
Yup, my bad. Instead of watching for Escape key presses I was also watching for Escape key history. This is now fixed.

--
David Rutten
david@mcneel.com
Poprad, Slovakia
My VH didn't update with the new install.

Does it need to update from the internet?
love the arrows for flatten and graft. many thanks....
I agree with everyone about flatten and graft. It's great! Can the same thing be done for reparameterize?

Thanks David!
Hmm, this is getting out of hand. We now have unique symbols for expressions, flattening, grafting and reparameterizing and Lord knows what else in the future. I'm starting to think it might be better to have just a single symbol for anything out of the ordinary and then additional information in the tooltips about what exactly is non-standard about the object.

--
David Rutten
david@mcneel.com
Poprad, Slovakia
Hi David,

Thanks a lot for the update. I think the point of having a symbol is to make other people aware (and yourself revisiting old definitions) that the parameter has been altered. A simple dot for anything out of the ordinary and the tooltip will do just fine.

Again, Thanks a lot for all this work

Cheers

Evert

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service