Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Damien Alomar's Discussions (561)

Discussions Replied To (554) Replies Latest Activity

"The GH_Param class requires that "T" implement the IGH_Goo. Since TEST.SomeStuffs is…"

Damien Alomar replied Apr 14, 2012 to Custom Data and Parameter " no implicit reference conversion..."

6 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

"I'm assuming that you're more asking of a comparison between working with JSON vs XM…"

Damien Alomar replied Jan 23, 2012 to How to work with the API

1 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Damien Alomar

"The problem here is really the recompile of the script that's needed everytime you e…"

Damien Alomar replied Jan 13, 2012 to Rhino.Display.CustomDisplay class clearing

1 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Damien Alomar

"Remember that the GH types are not necessarily the types in Rhino, and that an objec…"

Damien Alomar replied Jan 10, 2012 to Softball: How to access an objects properties?

6 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Marc Syp

"If you get the impression that the language you choose doesn't matter from my post,…"

Damien Alomar replied Jan 10, 2012 to Which programming language should I focus on: VB or Python?

14 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Davide Scialò

"RhinoObject.Attributes.Name The ObjectAttributes class is what you're looking for."

Damien Alomar replied Jan 9, 2012 to Softball: How to access an objects properties?

6 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Marc Syp

"I think that C# should be something to consider as well.  C-style languages are ever…"

Damien Alomar replied Jan 9, 2012 to Which programming language should I focus on: VB or Python?

14 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Davide Scialò

"I'd start by taking a look here. Basically there's a script pyc.py that is distribut…"

Damien Alomar replied Jan 7, 2012 to Compile IronPython Script

5 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Zachary Soflin

"In addition to what David said, the concept of Generics is an important one and some…"

Damien Alomar replied Dec 1, 2011 to what does the "T" mean?

4 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Andrea Lu

"Static methods are methods that do not require an instance of the class to be create…"

Damien Alomar replied Sep 25, 2011 to CreateFromPolyline

3 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Damien Alomar

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service