Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Hi All,

some minor updates and some bug fixes that have been reported over the past few days:

Download Grasshopper 0.6.0057

This is BETA software, don't come crying to me if it all goes pear-shaped.

Major Bug Fixes:
- Picking code has been tuned up, window-selection was ignoring modifier key states, that has been fixed.
- Vector parameters did not retain inline expressions during Save/Open and Copy/Paste, this is fixed.

Biggest new features:
- Image sampler has a button to set the domain of the image to the pixel dimensions.
- New object added: PieGraph.
- VB and C# components can now reference exe, dll, gha and rhp files.
- Group colour can now be set.

Enjoy!

A zipped installer can be downloaded here, in case you work for an evil corporation which doesn't allow you to download exe files.

--
David Rutten
david@mcneel.com
Poprad, Slovakia

Views: 797

Replies to This Discussion

Hey David,

Is there anyway for the installer to leave any custom components we may have put in the components folder, like Rabbit and modeLabs?

thanks,
Ryan
Ah, I'll talk to the installer guys about this. I'm sure it must be possible but I have no idea how to change the installer.

--
David Rutten
david@mcneel.com
Poprad, Slovakia
yes, the last couple of installers have not worked well to override existing installations like previous installers. So now I just delete old GH and install New...
2010 Platinum Edition?
In 12 months maybe.

--
David Rutten
david@mcneel.com
Poprad, Slovakia
Great stuff, David! I cannot believe that while I am still traveling, two new versions of GH have come by! I am dying to get back and upgrade my version and play with the color-customizable group metaballs! :D
Hi David,
Thank you for new version and I am enjoying using.
I have one question about Grasshopper remote panel.
I found that Slider is not updated until "populate", but I cannot slide the value.
Any operation for make it active?
Attachments:
I had a same question but it is a known problem and will be fixed in a future release.
Number sliders in remote control panel (0.6.0057)
--
Taka
Thank you.
I had overlokked your discussion.

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service