Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

This is a quick release to fix 3 serious issues in in the previous release earlier today.

You can download 0.8.0065 from the usual location.

○ Expressions would not work, this is fixed.
○ Tooltip layout was incorrect, this is fixed.
○ Fonts that do not support regular styling would crash in the previewer, this is fixed.

For a list of new features see the 0.8.0064 release page.

--

David Rutten

david@mcneel.com

Poprad, Slovakia

Views: 5578

Replies to This Discussion

You are a super fast ...
I followed in the space of 5 minutes was 0.80065 version on the website of rhinoceros, on appeal when it launches grasshopper, and on the forum!
Hats off!

David,

For slide, i dont understand: Sliders can now be instantiated with limits using a "min<value<max" notation.  

Please join exemple.

For text 2d and 3D, color is verry important, thanks !

Added Entwine component for flattening and merging a variable collection of data streams (Sets.Tree dropdown): verry verry good;

Have you got advanced to cluster protection ???

good evening

When you create a slider via the double-click-popup method, you could type a number in the past to create a slider from zero to the first power of ten larger than the number you entered. So if you entered "2.5", you'd get a slider from 0.0 to 10.0

Now you can also define the lower and upper bound, so by typing:

1<2.5<5

you'll get a slider from 1.0 to 5.0 with an initial value of 2.5

--

David Rutten

david@mcneel.com

Poprad, Slovakia

Ok, verry good idea

I can not reproduce your example.

Video attached.

--

David Rutten

david@mcneel.com

Poprad, Slovakia

Attachments:

Thank you verry much...

What would be great, it's an entry for the min and an entry to the max ...

Only drawback is that if you want to create a slider with a negative minimum, it will create a subtraction component instead.   If you have a positive maximum, you can reverse the equation like so:

10<6.4<-10

But if you have two negative numbers you're out of luck.  Perhaps the autocomplete could sense when there is a greater/less than operator and force a number slider rather than a subraction?

When you create a new component (eg. clicking F4) you can now type "Slider=x<y<z" to initialize a slider with the specified values.

Edit: I saw Davids example now! It's the way it should be done. And it works for me!

Does anyone else have this happen everytime they install?

I always get the "Reinstall program with recommended settings"  here on Win7 Pro 64.

It always installs fine after that, I was just curious.

thanks,

ryan

it always does that.

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service