Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'weaverbird' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fluid Voronoi Shape

Hi, I am currently trying to create a fluid voronoi shape by mixing the vornoi definition with the weaverbird defintion but for some reason…

Started by Adam Fenton

0 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Adam Fenton

weaverbird only shows up in command line not in grasshopper?

It seems so weird to have the weaverbird installed but only shows up in the command line in rhino instead of in grasshopper. I don't know w…

Started by Archieboy

5 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Adam Fenton

Weaverbird filling strategies

Hi Giulio,   The wbAntiPrism component does not seem to respond to the filling strategy parameter as wbPrism. It seems to be stuck in mode…

Started by Mathias Gmachl

1 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Remove mesh faces with all naked vertices

I am trying to analyze irregular shaped  quad meshes with the weaverbird naked vertices component so that I can remove the mesh faces in wh…

Started by marshall prado

4 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by marshall prado

facade porosity

Hey guys I´m working on a tower project and I need to develop a skin for it, and I wanted to do something like the image below, the idea is…

Started by JORGE LUIS TREVIÑO GARZA

3 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by JORGE LUIS TREVIÑO GARZA

smooth/ bevel edges?

Hi everyone I have made a 3d sketch in sketch-up, which as you can imagine is quite triangular and rigid.  When I import this into rhino ev…

Started by anchel

3 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by anchel

Weaverbird + attractor

My question is..how to make an attractor point that affect a weaverbird mesh? 'Til now these are my steps..   1.- .......2.-.....3.- ....  …

Started by Roberto Garcia Rosales

0 Oct 26, 2010

I got an urgent problem of WEAVERBIRD, why can't I divide the facade surface into quadrangular grids?

I knew that the plugin can subdivide a mesh or a surface into grids, but why I can't find a command to do this? How to generate the grids i…

Started by Joyce Shun

3 May 17, 2010
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service