Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'vertices' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Topology problem - disconnected vertices.

I have a toplogy problem, and I would appreciate any tips or pointers in solving it. Background overview - I am building various extrusion/…

Started by max enko

1 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by max enko

Orientation of Brep and order of Vertices when Unrolling in VB

Hi all, I'm unrolling a number of trimmed surfaces through the Unroller class in VB 4.0/Rhino5. All works well, but I can't seem to figure…

Started by Jeroen Janssen

1 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Sergi M

Create planar cells using map to surface

Hi all! I'm a newbie here so I'd appreciate all the help I can great. So I've mapped this pattern to a curved surface and was wondering i…

Started by Stephanie Choy

6 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Stephanie Choy

Mesh Edges and Mesh Normals ?

Hi forum,   The "decompose mesh" component outputs "mesh normals" but what do these normals correspond to: Are they normal to the mesh face…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

14 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Marc Johnson

vertices from surfaces

hi all ! does anybody know how to obtain vertex from surfaces? I read an old post from david using a Brep method :  so, we need to convert…

Started by pepe ballesteros

3 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by pepe ballesteros

Splitting up quads to triangles, using the points for Hydro, Wind?

Trying to figure out how to extract the points from a mesh that can be used at the Point 1,2,3 for the hydro, wind? The wind example per ka…

Started by Michael Roberts

1 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by djordje

order point in groups of four

Currently have two curves parallel to each other i have divided the curve and have vertices along each curve, i am attempt to organize or o…

Started by John Ivanoff

1 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Dedackelzucht

VB - get vertices from a brep

Hi everyone,  I was wondering if inside the VB script is possible to get from a Brep object the list of his own vertices, like the Explode…

Started by Stefano Fiorito

2 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Stefano Fiorito

Join Close vertices

Hi I am making a model to be exported for 3D printing i have sent the file off only to be told that it cant be printed as some of the segme…

Started by Matt W

3 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

Mesh triangulation issue

When I take a mesh sphere (sphere meshed by making it in rhino as surface then meshed with rhino command "mesh" without welding etc.) and t…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

1 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service