Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'vb' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to limit move a sphere on surface ?

Hi, I move a sphere in a surface (coordinates u v).But I wish it did not exceed the limit of the surface.how to make that ?

Started by undlub

2 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Andy VanMater

Dividing an Angle

Hey Everyone, I am new to VB and I am trying to write something that will divide an angle in a particular way. I have attached an image o…

Started by Michelle Frantellizzi

3 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Florian Frank

Orientation of Brep and order of Vertices when Unrolling in VB

Hi all, I'm unrolling a number of trimmed surfaces through the Unroller class in VB 4.0/Rhino5. All works well, but I can't seem to figure…

Started by Jeroen Janssen

1 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Sergi M

Using the topology functions and editing a mesh's topology

Hi, I've been playing around with the various mesh topology related functions in the rhino commons and I'm having pretty mixed results. It…

Started by Devin Jernigan

6 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Devin Jernigan

vb create patch

hi i want to create a surface like that in GH (the surface below created with rhino "patch" command)i use a "VB component" and insert this…

Started by Mahdiyar

4 May 17, 2013
Reply by Mahdiyar

Controlling a point

Is there a way i can add a number slider to either the point or surface so that i can control its variables eg. move in x,y,z axis?? im tr…

Started by Taniawest92

0 Apr 29, 2013

What is this UserObject-Script-component and where can I find it?

Alt+Crtl+Click will always navigate to the standart script. Would there be a way to display the user object itself though?

Started by phillip

1 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

compare brep faces - vb component

Hi, I am trying to create a vb component which loops through a set of breps, comparing the faces of the breps to one another to find which…

Started by Steve Crawford

0 Jan 17, 2013

comparing two lines - vb component

Hi, I need to compare two lines in a vb component, and check if they are identical. So I use "If line1 = Line2 Then...". It works if line1…

Started by Guillaume Niel

21 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Guillaume Niel

Recompute VB component custom code section

Is there any way to recompute custom code section in VB component ?  So the real problem behind this question is : when I use close button…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

1 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service