Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'unroll' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unroll problems

Hi all, I encouterd some problems with unrolling a surface. It is a dubble curved surface, synclastic shape. I am working on a glassdome s…

Started by Arjen Seffinga

1 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Maxim Broos

UnRoll

Uses the Rhino Unroll command in order to unroll surfaces or polysurfaces - result is not always what you need :)   Adapted from Giulio Pia…

Started by Tudor Cosmatu

10 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Tudor Cosmatu

unrolling mountains

Hi, im trying to compute the angle between the faces of a brep (later use the angle to unroll). so far my definition works. but im not sure…

Started by klumpen

14 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by klumpen

Re-roll

I want to unroll a brep composed of some ruled surfaces,edit its edges (add some jags along the edges) and re-roll it to see the result !Ho…

Started by Kaveh Allahdin

2 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by phillip

Orientation of Brep and order of Vertices when Unrolling in VB

Hi all, I'm unrolling a number of trimmed surfaces through the Unroller class in VB 4.0/Rhino5. All works well, but I can't seem to figure…

Started by Jeroen Janssen

1 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Sergi M

Problem: Unroll double curved modules for fabrication

Hi guys! I hope somebody can help me: I need to unroll in a correct way these modules for a fabbrication with laser cutter, but the way i d…

Started by Marco Caprani

0 Dec 10, 2011

mountains and valleys

Hello All,   Any ideas for how we could accurately test for the direction of paper folds, for example, when strips are unrolled, how might…

Started by Nick Bruscia

5 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Nick Bruscia

unrolling polygons in grasshopper?

I would like to unroll a series of irregular icosahedrons (12 vertices,20 sides) in grasshopper, to make a net. The reason i was going to d…

Started by alex m

1 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Andrew Heumann

intersection points and unroll split edge

Hi guys, with the script I attach here, how do I find the intersection points between curves at both surfaces and then join them into inter…

Started by Ruby

11 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Ruby

Automated unrollsrf command

I am attempting to use a vb component posted by Marc Hoppermann some time ago which uses a vbscript to call in the rhino unrollsrf command.…

Started by leon

2 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by leon

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by