Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'to' (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mesh file to surface/polysurface

Hi everyone- I have developed a complex roof with double curvature(nurbs surface) in 3d max and as u might have guessed it will be translat…

Started by maryam

2 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by Deer

Mesh file to surface/polysurface

Hi everyone- I have developed a complex roof with double curvature(nurbs surface) in 3d max and as u might have guessed it will be translat…

Started by maryam

0 Sep 15, 2016

Move curve to point

Hello all, This is my first time posting a discussion because I'm new to Grasshopper. I have two curve that I blend using Tweencrv. I woul…

Started by suky ho

0 Aug 24, 2016

"exception was thrown during a solution" error help~~

I have a surface geometry with many subsurfaces offsetted in to little grids, for some time now, it has been working slowly but surely, how…

Started by Ying Xu

4 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by Ying Xu

Read/Write Operation Failure

Hi my name is Connor Covey and I am a SCI-Arc student doing some research work. Im having trouble opening a particular script that uses tre…

Started by Connor Bray Covey

5 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by Connor Bray Covey

How to go about cage deformer (like mesh deformer in c4d) with grasshopper ? - freeform deform (FFD) high resolution 3d points from source low res mesh to target mesh

Hello, I am working on an installation  and due to some displacement action of the actual thing I need to take measurements and produce an…

Started by yj

3 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by yj

map curves to several surfaces

Hi All, i try to copy a bunch of curves to each floor slap in the rigth scale and rotation. I`ve done this with the component mapt to surfa…

Started by SimnFerdnd

2 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by SimnFerdnd

Move geometry to point + have it oriented so it is tangent to a curve

Hello, I'm creating grandstands and I came across a problem that I can't solve. I have curves (representing the different levels for the r…

Started by Gonzalo Coronado Maceda

1 May 9, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

removing polysurface edge when intersecting with 3d voronoi cells

hello dear dear forum! I am using the definition of Vicente Soler (thanks a lot bty) from this discussion in order to populate brep with 3d…

Started by Noam Burg

0 May 9, 2016

texture

hi guys, I'm struggling to try to map this image grapher to both surfaces... can you help me? on my grasshopper file I tagged both surfaces…

Started by branca leibovich

1 May 6, 2016
Reply by Armin Seltz

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service