Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'surfaces' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Joining multiple surfaces

hi I am having trouble joining the surfaces I have modelled of 8 individual spikes which are dependant on the geometry of the central core…

Started by Ben Millington

2 May 12, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Determine Outside/Inside to Flip Normals

Problem: I have gh surfaces with different normal directions (see image below). I would like to somehow determine what's inside or outside…

Started by Justin

6 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Tom Jankowski

Honeybee: Adjacent surfaces do not have the same number of glazings

Hello, everyone! Can someone help me with this newly raised problem? I am a beginner in Honeybee. And I am constructing a classroom model w…

Started by anxiao zhang

2 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by anxiao zhang

Orient surfaces and align on xy plane

Hi everyone, i try to orient and align 44 surfaces (blades with notches) on xy . When i use blades without notches it works (black).If i us…

Started by Thierry

2 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Thierry

Moving Surfaces to abut one another

Hi All, I have a surface that I isotrimmed and scaled the resulting surfaces.  I would like to move the resulting scaled surfaces to align…

Started by Aaron

6 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Aaron

double_surface

Hi to everybody! I find one problem to cull this overlapping surfaces.. when I replace the items in the list I need a method to insert the…

Started by Formotopia

2 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by Formotopia

Problem with Divisions in many surfaces

Hi i'm Frank. I'm new one with grasshopper. I was trying to make something like the example picture, one skin that cover all the surfaces w…

Started by Frank Maguina

1 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by Frank Maguina

Sdiff with boundary surfaces..................now this is odd

Hi all, I am trying to generate a 150x150 EAx10 surface, from two discrete surfaces within the same YZ plane. Create 1st rectangle 150x…

Started by Kenyon Graham

6 Dec 25, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

Creating Slits in non-planar surfaces

Hi All! I´m trying to create slits on non planar surfaces and currently stuck with the RSlits component. Is there any way to create slits…

Started by Bruno Fenzl

0 Dec 5, 2015

how to orient the surfaces on the x,y grid (on the floor)

i have a group of surfaces. i wants to orient those surface in x,y grids i mean the surfaces to be laid on the floor with the returns and t…

Started by Mohamed Abdul Shakoor

0 Nov 18, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service