Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'subdivide' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another panelization thread

I'm trying to figure out a way to panelize the attached surface (or could be a mesh) using panels of set maximum dimensions (aka some will…

Started by Nick

1 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Nick

subdivide surface to follow edges

Would it be possible to subdivide a surface to follow the edges? So that the lines would bend and the corners.  So far I have not been able…

Started by Liam Morrow

5 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Liam Morrow

louvres on a differentiated surface

Hi all! I´m working on  how to generate louvres on a differentiated surface to put more where they are more needed and less where they are…

Started by Arturo Steinberg

0 Mar 25, 2012

issue with trees-operating on panelized surface

I have been able to generate my form, panelize it and create the first panel.  The issue comes when trying to operate on each of the panels…

Started by Liam Morrow

0 Jan 27, 2012

I got an urgent problem of WEAVERBIRD, why can't I divide the facade surface into quadrangular grids?

I knew that the plugin can subdivide a mesh or a surface into grids, but why I can't find a command to do this? How to generate the grids i…

Started by Joyce Shun

3 May 17, 2010
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

subdivide a surface according to a gradient color.

I was wondering if it's possible to get subdivision points according to a gradient color. Thank you;)

Started by Gix3d

4 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Gix3d

surfacebox and boxmorph on brep

hi, i was working with t-splines and now i have an organic form, a t-spline surface. if i convert it back to rhino's surface it is going t…

Started by Peter Varo

1 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Vicente Soler

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service