Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'sorting' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lists and branches help

Hello, I have a list structure that I am trying to follow, and I need help sorting a larger list into this structure. (Sorry if I get the…

Started by Matthew McFetridge

0 Jan 27, 2013

interconnect points/ list sorting OR kangaroo rectangle organisation

Hi, My question concerns many topics, for any help/ advice I am grateful. I am starting with kangaroo and I want to build selforganising re…

Started by maxmelone

2 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by maxmelone

list searching

I'm trying to search for 4 neighbours (see picture) of every plane in a list so my definition workes for all planes and just for one. Any t…

Started by Johan Rooijackers

2 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Johan Rooijackers

Neighbors

Hi,I have this structure consisting of 28 panels. Based on a mesh structure, I've extracted all edges and offset them inwards). Now, if I w…

Started by Claus Rytter Bruun de Neergaard

0 Apr 27, 2012

Path Mapper help needed:Split Surface with 14 surfaces and 70 curves

Here's a screenshot with a description of what i would like to achieve! 

Started by Guido Maciocci

11 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Chris Tietjen

Match normals / Sort by normals ?

My problem: Multiple window surfaces on multiple facade surfaces. How do I test and measure every window surf per facade surf? My initia…

Started by Kristoffer Negendahl

6 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Kristoffer Negendahl

Radial Sorting?

How might I sort random points in a plane by their angle from the plane's U vector in a clockwise (or counter clockwise) direction? Or more…

Started by Gabe Krause

4 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Gabe Krause

How to recompose m-lists of n-points, jumping from one list to the last, with a fixed interval the items??

Hi, how to recompose m (in this case six) lists of n-points: Taking the first item of list 0, followed by (with a regular interval of three…

Started by Thorsten Lang

2 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Thorsten Lang

Re-ordering and Connecting points with Polyline & lofting

Help! GH is wrecking my brain :( I've been searching the forums but can't find anything useful (or I just don't understand how to apply it)…

Started by Alice

5 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Sort and Maintain Index values

Could someone help me with a sorting issue I have...   I would like to sort a list of values into numerical order but have an index key as…

Started by Carl Lorenz

2 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Carl Lorenz

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service