Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'point' (273)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A more efficient way to cull points by plane

Hello, I have a large 3D grid of points an would like to "slice" it with a plane surface that I have drawn in Rhino, i.e. delete all point…

Started by Max Marschall

4 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Max Marschall

Brep point intersection

Hi everyone.I have a rather simple dilemma, I'm building this geometry to later analyze in Karamba, thing is in order to simplify things I'…

Started by Gerardo Gonzalez Duarte

1 Oct 28, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

Closest point as a mean to find open space

I have been using grasshopper for 3 days now and I am trying to create a script that will find the largest and (hopefully) the best spaces…

Started by Diego G

16 Oct 22, 2016
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

move point on a surface

Hello, I am trying to resolve this issue, I have curve I wanted to project it on a surface, but I want to be able to move a control point t…

Started by Florino Ita

8 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Florino Ita

Attractor Pattern

Hey people! I'm getting started with Grasshopper and really enjoy all the work that's been posted here and elsewhere. However I'm having a…

Started by Jasper

0 Oct 17, 2016

connect closest points with lines

I want to take out this point as one curve data The result using "closet points ", the curve did not go around it I can surround it w…

Started by Y.Kate

2 Oct 11, 2016
Reply by Y.Kate

Move a crosspoint of hexagons up with a point grasshopper

Hi! I'm struggeling with this particular excercise, I'm trying to make a kind of intertwined skelet-structured roof. There are two grids of…

Started by Maria Santana

14 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Reverse engineering Theatres on the Bay

Hi all. I am trying to reverse engineer a particular image from the Theatres on the Bay, Singapore. This phis particular image i…

Started by Davis Watts

1 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Attraction Point Responsive Module

hello, all this is my first post I would appreciate your help! I have only found tutorials for a 2D surface attraction variation so that's…

Started by Dimitrios Zoulis

3 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Dimitrios Zoulis

Question about point clouds

Hey yah  I'm new to grasshopper and i'm using point clouds to make objects.  i'm wondering if there is another component i could use instea…

Started by Emily Bulkley

1 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service