Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'packing' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

circle packing+flow along surface?

Hello, I am playing a bit with a circle packing def by urban future organization and a flow along surface def. I am not sure if I am doing…

Started by Sebastian L.

19 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Lyubov Timofeeva

Circle transformation

Is it possible to transform the shape of a circle in GH? e.g. to actually, I have some circle that are tangent to each o…

Started by X.Arthur.Ma

14 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by X.Arthur.Ma

Balloon packing (voronoi?)

Hi i need a bit of help with this project  I'm trying to 3d model these plaster models (images below) inside rhino using grasshopper. I've…

Started by daniel koene

9 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Adam Blaney

circle packing applied to surface

So this maybe a simple question for most but I'm having a really hard time with. I have a script of flower petals that are organized throug…

Started by Shida

4 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Shida

Constrained Squares

In the image you guys can see i have the center spine and i need to attach squares(light grey) that constrain the the space between the bl…

Started by Dan Zegers

0 Dec 20, 2011

Tetrahedron Packing: 85.63%

Packing Tetrahedrons, and Closing In on a Perfect Fit Interesting article... not sure what 85.63% looks like though.

Started by taz

2 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Jake Alsop

Packing circles along curve need help !

I have to pack circles with different sizes along curve , of course i need only reserve the proportions of cricles besides main-one, i was…

Started by Jan Kozerski

7 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

Ellipse Packing from Circle Packing VB script component

So I am working on a skin and want to get it to be packed ellipses or ovals instead of circles. The component I've been working with is one…

Started by Jonathan Gann

0 Jul 5, 2011

intersection points for model making

Hey guys,   I downloaded a vb script of packing circles, then extruded them into cylinders and played with the depth.. I want to unroll thi…

Started by Ruby

9 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Chris Tietjen

packing rectangle with collision detection

So I've included an image of what I want to get to, but I'm stuck.  I've setup the definition to include the perforations that are going in…

Started by Liam Morrow

1 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Liam Morrow

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service