Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'origami' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Structural Test for Rigid Origami

Hi all, I'm brand new to kangaroo and I can't find an answer to the below, mainly because I can't figure out exactly what to call it. I've…

Started by Stephanie Rideout

0 Feb 5, 2015

control shape of origami

I find in the forum,most of the definition is simulating how the origami be folded.but at least now i havent found any definition or tutori…

Started by wenyu

0 Jan 28, 2015

control shape of origami

I find in the forum,most of the definition is simulating how the origami be folded.but at least now i havent found any definition or tutori…

Started by wenyu

0 Jan 28, 2015

Origami structure from quadrangle base to triangle base

Hello, I am trying to create an origami structure for the facade of a building. I have a script that makes the origami structure with quadr…

Started by Henk_88

0 Nov 19, 2014

problem with "hexagonal based" origami [solved]

Hi everybody, I'm tring to understand the definition uploaded by Daniel Piker http://www.grasshopper3d.com/group/kangaroo/forum/topics/new-

Started by davide recupero

2 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by davide recupero

Triangulated Origami tesselation with Kangaroo _ HELP

Hi, I am having a problem simulating a triangulated origami shape using the origami component in Kangaroo. The square pattern in green wor…

Started by Ramin Shambayati

2 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Daniel Piker

Attractor Point Failure

I created origami structure and i want to make it to behave with attractor points. I manage to make with attractors but not the correct way…

Started by Oytun Gür

1 May 12, 2014
Reply by Danny Boyes

Irregular mesh from curves

Hello! I'm struggling a bit with meshing... I would like to create a single mesh composed of quad and triangular elements as defined by th…

Started by mia

3 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by mia

Video tutorial: origami folding structure

In this Grasshopper Rhino tutorial you are going to learn parametric modeling of a folding roof structure. It uses origami folding techni…

Started by Renee Puusepp

7 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Taylour

Miura Ori origami model - quads problem!

Hi everyone, I've been trying to model a Miura Ori origami pattern based on the Kangaroo Example Files by Daniel Piker (http://www.grasshop

Started by elaine bonavia

0 Dec 3, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service